Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

so many things, so little money

Oh I want so many things! Why does everything has to be so expensive?! Since it's (almost) December, I'm getting a lot of presents. Sinterklaas and my birthday. And also money, so I can finally buy that expensive longboard! Oh oh oh!



1. CD'S There are so many cd's I want! I still don't believe in iTunes. You buy a cd so you can look at it and feel it, right? If you only want it on your phone or iPod, you can easily download it for free.

2. CREEPERS I want creepers sooooo bad! I already have black platform vans and blue platform shoes, but I wanna have one of those real creepers!

3. A LONGBOARD I love skateboarding so much, but I suck at doing tricks. Cruising was the perfect solution for me, until I found out about longboards. Now I want one so bad! Why do they have to cost at least 100 euros?

4. URBAN OUTFITTERS GIFTCARD I literally love every single thing in the Urban Outfitters, but everything is so expensive!

5. BAND MERCH I already have a shirt from Nirvana and The 1975, but I want more band merch. More more more!

6. DOCTOR WHO MERCH I already have a calender and a tardis keychain, but the more, the merrier!

7. BOOKS Oh I love books. Just give me a book and I'm totally happy!

8. DAN HOWELL Nope, just kidding. I want his hat. Well... Dan wouldn't be that bad either. ;)

9. SHERLOCK I love sherlock so much! There are enough reasons to want this dvd. *cough* Benedict Cumberbatch *cough*.

What do you want really bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡