Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

UNDISCLOSED DESIRES

I'm so sorry there hasn't been a post this week! I have been really busy with school and stuff... ugh... And I wanted to have some more outfit posts with my red hair. At this moment it isn't as red as it just to be but it still looks hella rad! Or should I say hella red? Okay, I'll stop making bad jokes. 
One of the perks of being a fashionblogger is that everyone thinks that you have this amazing style and that your outfits are always on point. Well, in my case, that isn't true at all. Okay, I can say I pretty like my style, but believe me, my outfits aren't always on point. Most of the times I just wear the same outfits over and over. I'm too fucking lazy to come up with something new. So this morning I wanted to make some pictures, but I just couldn't find the right outfit. All the cool sets I have are already on my blog! So I came up with this simple outfit. I hope you like it! (Please do mind my awkward face)





TOP H&M || FLANNEL vintage (kiloshop) || SKIRT H&M || SHOES Vans || CHOKER Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡