Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lavand wishlist

My blog has been growing so much the last time! I still can't believe I already have 120 followers. A huge thanks for that! I got this message from Lavand, a fashion shop, who asked me to make a wish list from their shop. How could I say no to that? They have casual and boho-ish clothing for normal prices in their shop. Even though it's not exactly my style I still love all their items! You can find them in London, Madrid and on the internet. (click on the items to go to their shop)



 

FLECKED KNIT CARDIGAN - 50,94 € // KNIT TRICOLOR SWEATER - 35,94 
 

SHORT - 34,95 €  // JACKET -  42,45 €

 

BAG - 29,95 € // HAT - 20,94 €

 

HAT - 17,94 €  // DRESS - 42,45 €


 

SKIRT - 29,94 € // FAUX LEATHER DETAIL DRESS - 47,94 €

On their website they also have a lookbook where you can see outfits made out of their items!




4 comments:

  1. The burgundy bag is such a pretty colour and style, I really like it!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would look adorable on you! Especially the jumpers. I am so happy for you! :D
    x I

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! I have nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Please check out this link to find out what you have to do http://evelyngeorgia.blogspot.co.uk/
    Once you have done your nomination please let me know so I can find out more about you hehe! :)
    Love Evelyn Georgia xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡