Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

hotspot: TRUST Amsterdam

"Come as you are, pay as you feel."

That's what TRUST, a little restaurant in the center of Amsterdam, is all about. There are no prices. You can pay as much as you want. Sounds cool right? I thought the same and went there with some friends last weekend. Continue reading to read more about my experience! (Pictures are made by my amazing friend Senna, the best photographer I know.)



source: http://soulseekergirl.com/
I really like their interior. All seats and tables are different shapes and sizes and it all looks a bit colourful. We came in around 2:30 pm and it was really crowded. We could barely find a seat where we could sit with the 6 of us. First we crammed ourselves in two seats, then we switched to a 2 persons table, then to a 4 persons table and finally to a 8 persons table.






Even though they already tell you your order can take a little longer because they put so much "love" in it, I still thought it took really long. But when we finally got our food it tasted delicious! TRUST only works with volunteers (which means they aren't real cooks or something) and the sandwich and latte I had were really great. They keep telling you in a 1000 different spiritual ways that TRUST isn't about food or drinks but about happiness and joy, but I can't get away from the fact the food was really good! I would also recommend it to you if you couldn't pay as much as you wanted.






They're really about their concept. A bit too much if you ask me. But I still really enjoyed it. The food was delicious and everyone was happy. You could also get a sticker but you had to give one of the employees a hug. I really enjoyed it and I would totally recommend TRUST to you!



http://trustamsterdam.org/
Albert Cuypstraat 210
Amsterdam

Sorry for my lack of posts last week. I was busy learning for 12 exams! There are also some personal things that make me blog less. Sorry....

3 comments:

  1. Het is eigenlijk best erg dat ik in Amsterdam woon & nooit naar leuke hotspots ga.. Deze ziet er ook heel leuk uit! Moet snel verandering in komen dus haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah dit ziet er zo gaaf uit! Jammer dat Amsterdam zo'n eind van mij vandaan is. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lijkt me echt een heel gezellige hotspot! Denk je dat je er nog ooit teruggaat? Je blog is trouwens erg leuk! Ik ga je voortaan volgen! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡