Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

playlist: cinnamon tea

I've already told you how much I love autumn and I think you all know how I'm addicted to music. So why not combine them? I made this fall playlist, continue reading if you want to know which songs are in it!



Ben Howard - Old Pine


The Shins - New Slang


Donovan Woods - The Coldest State


London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years


Max Shneider & Alyson Stoner - Sweater Weather (cover)


Daughter - Tomorrow


High Highs - Open Season


Alt-J - Hunger Of The Pine


Upward Over The Mountain - Iron and Wine


Coldplay - We Never Change


Soley - Pretty Face


Lana del Rey - Brooklyn Baby


Alt-J - Arrival in Nara


Gabrielle Aplin - Home


OneRepublic - Come Home




Want to listen to the playlist? Click here.
What's your favourite autumn song?

1 comments:

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡