Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Welcome back!

Welcome back at Grunge Crumbles! I have a lot of great articles in the queue which will all be soon uploaded! So continue reading if you want to know more about the changes!

me looking in da wallet
POSTS
There will be a new article everyday at 7 o'clock! Let's see how long I will last.


LABELS & CATEGORIES
All the post are now in at least one of the categories: fashion, outfits, music, personal, art and other. They will be visible on the homepage, so you can easily go to one of the categories.
I deleted some of the old labels and changed others to English, but the rest of it are still the same labels.


LAY-OUT
Yeah, I decided to change my theme too, so here you go. All fresh and new!

OLD & NEW SERIES
Since I first started blogging, I always liked doing series. It gives me something to write about when I'm in a writers block. Some of my old series I have stopped: CD of the week, About the bloggers, Hanne Heart it, Yes or No and Fashion Inspiration (since almost all of my post are "fashion inspiration", I decided to skip this). The series I'll continue with: Style icon, My Sketchbook, Favorite Bloggers and Behind the scenes. New series: Music of the month and current favs.


OUTFITS
From now on there will be an outfit every friday! Don't expect too much. My style isn't that exciting.

PICTURES
From now on, I'll always put the source under the pictures. If there isn't one, it's my own picture.

What's your opinion about the changes?

1 comments:

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡