Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

bye bye 2014

I can't believe 2014 is almost over! Time flies when you're having fun. I really don't know how to feel about 2014. It has been a great year in which I made a lot of new friends, but I also had really bad times. 
I still can't believe how many things can change in just a year! If I look back at myself exactly one year ago I think "Jesus I really was the biggest loser on earth". The same thing counts for my blog. One year ago the articles were crap and my lay-out was even crappier. Somewhere in March or something I changed my comments so it was based through something else. But when I got a new theme I couldn't work with that anymore so I had to stop that thing. Now all the comments from that time are gone. Sucks. 
Last year I made some resolutions. Continue reading to see if I actually succeed them.


RESOLUTIONS

  • To post an article every day or at least every other day // I kinda succeed this one. Kinda...
  • To post outfits more often. // I think I can say I succeed this one too.
  • To have 200 followers on bloglovin (at least 100) // I've been stuck at 100 followers since this summer, so yeah...
  • To have at least 50 followers through google friend connect // My google friend connect doesn't even work. I have 2...
  • To have at least 50 likes through Facebook // I don't even use my facebook page anymore... I hade about 10.
  • To have a collaboration with a company // I'm working on my first one!
  • To be in contact with other bloggers // I can proudly say I really succeed this one!

2014 IN BLOGPOSTS

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading all your blogposts and looking foreward to reading more! x I <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have accomplished more than half of what you wanted, so I think you have had a good year! Well done! Looking forward to reading more posts from you this year :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡