Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

sinterklaas haul 2014

I've already told you that Dutch people don't get their presents at Christmas but on 5 december when we celebrate sinterklaas. Since I'm not a little kid anymore, I don't get a lot of presents.  But I still want to show you them!





// RITUALS FOAMING SHOWER GEL T'AI CHI //


// BASTILLE - BAD BLOOD //


// ARCTIC MONKEYS - WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY I AM, THAT'S WHAT I'M NOT //



// RITUALS LIPGLOSS LA VIE EN ROSE //


// RANSOM RIGGS - HOLLOW CITY //


// AN AWESOME DINOSAUR NECKLACE //


3 comments:

  1. Omggg, I read hollow city and it is amazing! Also, the Artic Monkeys cd gives me life, just saying. Love ya. x I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artic Monkeys <3 leuke dingen heb je gekregen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡