Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

HUNGER OF THE PINE

Oh how I love living in Amsterdam. Well, I'd rather live in London or Paris, but if I had to choose a place in the Netherlands, I would definitely choose Amsterdam. My mom told me about a exhibition from Vivian Maier, an American street photographer, so we went there. And we also bought a new coat and poster from the Arctic Monkeys and the cd of alt-j. Plus, I got a Led Zeppelin poster for free!





These high waisted jeans make me look so much longer and thinner. Oh I love them.



FLANEL Vintage (kiloshop) || SHIRT H&M || JEANS H&M || SHOES Pull & Bear || CHOKER Urban Outfitters








These are a couple of pictures from a Swedish photographer. I forgot his name...





And some other pictures. I haven't photographed any of Vivian's images cause it was really, really crowded!


Funfact: this post was written on 9 november

1 comments:

  1. Hele leuke outfit, die spijkerbroek staat je inderdaad heel goed. En wat een leuke 'tumblr'like foto's, ik hou daar echt van;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡