Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

favourite songs atm

Fashion and music are two subjects I love to write about. I talk a lot about fashion, so I thought it would be time for some music. My blog is about my style and that contains both fashion and music. Continue reading to see (and hear of course) the songs I'm obsessed with at the moment!

source: Tumblr

Ain't it fun - Tyler Carter ft. Luke Holland (Paramore cover)
I love Paramore but for some reasons I prefer this version of ain't it fun. I think that's because it's less pop and more punk rock (-ish).


Cubicles (demo) - My Chemical Romance
Woohoo let's get emo! This song is my all time favourite and for some reason I started listening to it again. I don't know, it just gets me. 


Sugar, we're going down - Fall Out Boy
The same counts for this song. It's one of fall out boy's most famous songs and still a great song. Oh oh oh fetus Patrick...


Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
Sometimes you just need a good slow song. That's all I need to say.


Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance
My friend called it "the emo bohemian rapsody" and I never heard a better definition. I don't know why, but this song forces a smile on my emo face. Note for the people who have never heard this song: listen just a bit longer...


Collar Full - Panic! at the Disco
This song also was one of my favourites about a year ago. It's just a great song.


3 comments:

  1. WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN AHDDJGAGDHJA SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGIN'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha i was singing the exact same thing OHHH, gonna see them in october yay.

      Delete
    2. @kim I wanted to go too but I couldn't :'( Still crying my emo heart out

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡