Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

me & my totes

I have a huge obsession with tote bags. After wanting one so bad, I bought my first tote a year ago and my collection keeps growing and growing. Continue reading if you want to see my collection so far...




One of the main reasons I love totes is that you can easily bring them with you and you can just throw everything in it. I'm a lazy person...


My first tote ever. It's definitely not my favourite one, but when I bought it, it was this one or one with an ugly owl. 


I don't even know why I bought this one. I hardly use this one. Maybe I just wanted to buy it...


This one is definitely my favourite! It shows my inner star wars nerd. Funfact: when I was 7/8 years old I hardly played with girls. I loved to play star wars with my friends. My best friend was Luke Skywalker and I was R2-D2.



"LOVE AT FIRST BITE" This one is just so cute!


I got this one at the ELLE festival this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡