Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

KICK ME

I'm writing this post while I'm jamming to Sleeping With Sirens. They're just great! And by the way, I got so many new followers this week. Thank you a lot! Anyways, here's a kinda last minute outfit post. I took this pics with the raddest Isabel monday. I took me a lot of time to come up with a nice outfit and 10 minutes before I had to leave my father told me he thought it was "too naked" for this time of the year. Since I had no time to think of a whole new outfit, I just put on the same as in my last outfit post. So the outfit is almost the same. I just wanted to show you the pics.






SHIRT Obey || BOMBER Monki || JEANS H&M || HAT Zipper || SOCKS Paul Frank || SHOES Vans

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping with sirens are pretty good but sometimes I just can't deal with the screaming, love this look!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanne you adorable human being. By the way the new coat is so nice dude, it rocks :)
    (love the photography of this. Who was the photographer again? Oh wait... Me ;)
    MERMEOW <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡