Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

#artstagram

More than a year ago I was obsessed with some artists on instagram and all I wanted was to be as good as them. But they were all the same. Really good at drawing real people and for some reason they were all disney obsessed. Well, I'm not really good at drawing people, but I tried. I wanted to be one of them so bad that I even got more obsessed with disney. But now I realise that their drawings were all the same and they didn't even came up with the ideas themselves. Yeah, they were hella good at drawing, but they didn't put anything from themselves in their drawings. I realised that my real artists had their own style. They put everything from themselves in it and nobody else drew like them. They helped me a lot with developing my own style. Thinking out of the box. Coming up with things. I just wanted to show you some of my favourite artists from instagram.



@ELECTROMILK



@JANIESUSHI



@D.ADA



@HOOD_BAT



@VALFRE




Who's your favourite instagram artist?

1 comments:

  1. Often these profiles get famous. It needs just some help in promotion, https://zen-promo.com/comment_bot_instagram is able to help. It finds people who want to see your content, and this is the main thing at start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡