Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

moooh!! unboxing + free $15!

Have I got your attention with the "free $15!"? Yes? Great! Now stick on till the end and you'll read how you can get your $15!
I was so excited when one of the raddest online shops moooh!! chose me to be one of their brand ambassadors! How cool is that? I got an amazing shirt + a chance to make both you and me happy! Continue reading if you want to see what was inside my package.



The last time I did an unboxing I was complaining about how I hated shipping costs. (5 euros on two small piercings!) The shipping costs are one of the greet things about moooh!!. There aren't any! As you can see my little package came all the way from Hong Kong and there were no shipping costs at all! The shipping took 6 days which I find quite fast since it's coming from China.


This rad shirt was inside it. I like it so much, the banana makes it perfect. The shirt is only in size "one size fits most". It has to be some kind of crop top, but for me it's like a shorter shirt. I don't mind, it still looks pretty cool. And since I'm not a big tummy fan, I usually wear short shirt with high waisted jeans or a skater skirt. An outfit post with this shit is on its way! You can get this shirt here.


If you have been following more blogs for a little while, you probably participated at a giveaway at least once. Oh they are giving away so many cute stuff and for some reason you never win... I won a giveaway once and I got make-up. If you have been following my blog for a longer time you probably know that make-up isn't my thing. Especially not pink lipstick, pink blush and golden eyeshadow. 
With the give $15, get $15 everyone wins! If you go to this link you'll end up on the moooh!! site and above you see a red banner where I welcome you. (It might show ∆ as name. That's because my account is managed through twitter and since my name there starts with ∆, my name also was ∆ on moooh!!. I changed it, but I'm not sure if it worked) If you click on it and sign up on moooh!! you will immediately get a $15 dollar giftcard. How great is that? Everything is $15 cheaper! If you decide to buy something on moooh!! I get another $15 dollar giftcard too. Amazing right? We're both happy! Make sure you sign up right now!
I linked some of my favourite items here. Click on it to go there!



If you have any questions you can ask them below in the comments or ask it in the live chat on moooh.net (they'll probably know more than me).

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡