Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Lyla loves wishlist!

I've seen Lyla Loves coming through my dashboard a lot of times. I always loved their jewellery. It can go from boho to minimalistic to edgy, exactly what I love! I was so excited when they asked if I wanted to make a wishlist for them. It was hard to choose but I finally made one. Continue reading to see which items I chose.

source: https://lylalovesblog.wordpress.com

Silver Black Bead Multi Layered Charm Necklace €6.30 // Gold Collar €6.30
Gold Abstract Skull Pendant €3.78 // Gold Sagittarius Pendant €3.78

Silver Cuff €6.30 // Silver Circle Bracelet €3.78


Matte Gold Open Traingle Ring €3.78 // Gold Double Curve Ring €3.78

Which item from my wishlist is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is so lovely! I've never heard of these items before but I am definitely gonna take a look right now. Need. To. Save. Money. Or nah, I kinda need this. Like, really need. Haha, oh well.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. There jewellery is AMAZING, I have a few pieces myself and definitely want to pick some more up!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡