Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

favourite songs atm

Did you notice the song of the moment widget in my sidebar? I try to keep it as updated as possible so you can always listen to my current jam. Speaking of current jams, continue reading to see my other favourite tracks at the moment!

source: tumblr

102 - Matty Healy
This was the point I started ranting about their almost break up and decided it would be a better idea if I made a whole blogpost about it. Anyways, it's just a beautiful song and you should totally listen to it!


Stuck on the puzzle - Alex Turner
I recently watched the film Submarine and it became one of my favourite films of all the time. Not only the film was good, the soundtrack, which was entirely made by Alex Turner, was amazing. I immediately put it on my iPod and I also bought a record of it! I was so happy when I saw it laying in the recordstore.


San Francisco - The Mowgli's
This song is just so happy! You should really listen to it!


Cigarette daydreams - Cage the elephant
Just close your eyes and enjoy (no not the roller coaster, fuck off Zayn) this song. It gives me a everything-is-going-to-be-okay feeling.



Get your ass back home - SECRETS
I usually don't listen to screamo but this song is so catchy (in a punk kind of way of course). I love every song from the punk goes pop cd's so much!



Colors - Halsey
I'm so pumped for Halsey's first album! Here songs are so beautiful and the lyrics are even more beautiful. There's only a live version of colors (ugh I hate it when there isn't a u in it) but it's such a beautiful song so I still listen to it.



English Girls - The Maine
Their new album is so great and this song is definitely my favourite track of it right now! 



Drown - Front Porch Step
I don't know what it is with this song but I just really love the lyrics.



Lived a lie - You me at six
I was obsessed with this song more than a year ago and for some reason I listened to it again and it's still amazing! 



Hallelujah - Panic! at the Disco
ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP SING HALLELUJAH!!! Oh this song is just so catchy and I can't get it out of my head. Ugh I can't wait till their new album!



What is your favourite song at the moment?

Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter // Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡