Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

personal update

WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIME! IT'S OUR VACATION! I'm currently jamming on High School Musical since I finished my finals last thursdays. However we have 2 more weeks of school to go but in those weeks we don't have to do anything except for picking up the results of my finals, bringing my books back and a baseball competition, at which I kinda suck.



Inn the Netherlands we have a 6 week long holiday. It used to be 7 or even 8 but some arsehole from the parlement decided it would be better if we only had 6 weeks.
I'm going to camp on Corsica the first two weeks of my holiday. This is the first year my brother isn't going with us. I'm really looking forward to it, because, damn, Corsica is so pretty! I will probably take a lot of pictures which I will share here of course! I have scheduled / tried to schedule blogposts for those three weeks.
I'm also going to do a little roadtrip thingy with the lovely Isa. Be sure to check out her youtube because my blog has a cameo in her lazy morning routine!
Are you already free from school? And what are you going to do this summer? I would love to hear more about it.

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing summer! We usually have 6 weeks but because I've finished high school I have 11! I am sooo excited...

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡