Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Shop my closet!

After an attempt to clean up my room I found out that I own a lot of cool clothing I don't fit anymore or I just don't wear anymore. And since I can really use some money I decided to sell them! I opened my own "shop" through United Wardrobe, a Dutch site based on selling your clothes. You can only buy it when you're from The Netherlands or Belgium. I'm sorry, but selling it international is too expensive. Click here to go to my shop.

source: tumblr
I'm currently selling a tropical skaterdress for 8 euros, a floral skaterskirt for 6 euros and a denim jacket for 12 euros. All the prices include shipping costs. There will be more on it soon, so I hope you're going to take a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡