Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

I'm back!

Hi there! I've finally got the time to write an article since I've been quite busy the past weeks. I participated at a science olympiad (and became second!) and started a new blog. Continue reading to read more about my past weeks and what I'm planning to do with Grunge Crumbles.

source: Tumblr

First of all, I started a new blog. Does that mean I'm stopping with Grunge Crumbles? Of course not! My friend Raegan came with the idea of starting a blog where we were going to give some writing lessons. That's how we started with Praescribo. Praescribo is Latin for "I write". Our blog is written in Dutch and we talk about RPG, ORPG, Wattpad and books. We also made a forum where you can write with other readers! Click here to go to Praescribo.

I also participated at INESPO, which stands for INternational Environment and Sustainability Project Olympiad. We stayed in a hotel together with students from over 47 countries! It was an awesome experience and I really want to go again. My team became second and we won a trip to Houston. How great is that?

I will probably not upload a lot since next week I have exams. But after that I don't have school anymore so I have a lot of time to blog!

My last question is what would you like to see on Grunge Crumbles and what are your favourite articles? I'm really curious! Please comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡