Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

MISGUIDED GHOSTS

It was one of the hottest days here in Amsterdam and who decided to dress up in all black? Yes me! My stupid friend Isabel visited Amsterdam, so I spent the whole day with her, breaking stuff everywhere we went and making stupid jokes. Also I'm probably the least photogenic person on earth. I was sweaty and couldn't stop laughing so I had to throw away almost every picture because I looked like a total dork on it. I was planning to post this outfit before I went to Corsica, but you know me, procrastination is my best friend, so here it is. I hope you like it and I'll try to start blogging more instead of spending my whole day on tumblr.








TOP Pull & Bear || FLANNEL Primark || SHORTS Monki || SNEAKERS Vans || SUNGLASSES Vintage (Episode) || TATTOO CHOKER Urban Outfitters || CHARM CHOKER Claire's

2 comments:

  1. Is it hot in here or is it just you? (omg I'm so lame pls don't kill me bye)

    P.S: You looked fucking cute, you adorable human. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡