Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

dinosaurs still exist!

I love dinosaurs. I don't know what it is, but they're just so cool! I was so happy when my friend bought a super rad dino necklace for me. Hers is called the swagosaurus and mine Dr. Doofenschmirtz. Continue reading to see more rad dinosaur clothes!

stylescrapbook.com
One of the main reasons I like dinosaurs is that they symbolise cool things. They were the kings of their time even though they had too short arms or too long necks. And I just can't imagine that once there were huge dinosaurs walking where I'm now.


Choies - $19.99 // zazzle $35.20

"I want to learn more about dinosaurs because it blows my mind that there was actually a time when they were around." - Alexa Chung


wolf & badger - €30.00 // zazzle - $49.95


asos - €32.14 // revolve clothing €77.00

When I was a kid I used to go to the zoo a lot. At the zoo in Amsterdam you had this huge building where no one went because there were only dead things. I loved to go there since there were huge skeletons of dinosaurs. And if you were lucky they were playing an extremely rad film about dinosaurs. Unfortunately that building isn't there anymore and made place for some stupid restaurant.

yes style - $35.90 // topshop €4.50

At the same zoo you had two statues of dinosaurs. They actually weren't slides but every kid has gone down one of them in their lives. I still do when I get there. I'm such a kid.

rubyjune.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡