Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

Antwerp Haul

I finally met my best friend in the whole wide world, Mandarine, last saturday. I met her on the internet about 2 years ago and she has been my best friend since then. The only disadvantage was that she lives near to Antwerp and I live in Amsterdam, which takes 2 hours by car. And that's quite long for us Europeans! I couldn't wait till we were going to meet. My mother came with the great idea of visiting Antwerp so I could hang out with Mandie. It was one of the best days in my life! Continue reading to see what I bought.


The first thing I got is the record player you can see here. I actually didn't buy it in Antwerp, but I thought it was really rad and I wanted to show it to you. The same day my dad got a brand new record player for his birthday. I walked past a flea market and I suddenly saw this record player. I didn't think it would work but it was worth a try for 6 euros! I already have 2 records: one from The Cure and one from Nirvana.



I have a huge notebook obsession and every notebook fan (and I'm not talking about the shitty movie) knows that Moleskine is like the queen of the notebooks. I was so fucking happy when Mandie bought one for me. How great can a friend be?


I usually colour my drawings with copic markers and I remember when I still dreamt about having those expensive markers. 3/4 euros for one marker! Yes, they draw extremely well but those fucking prices! I was so happy when my mother bought 24 of them for my birthday. But to all the artists here with a lack of money and dreaming about copic marker, I would totally recommend these! They're not as good as real copics but for 1 euro per marker I would definitely buy them. I got them at Flying Tiger.


I usually don't wear short tops but I really liked this one and misfits is fucking rad. I bought it at Pull & Bear.


We also went to the emo section of Claire's where I bought these two chokers. They were quite expensive but I was looking for these kind of chokers a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡