Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

The do's and don't's of outfits posts

As a beginning outfit blogger I know how useful tips about outfit photos are. They look so simple but there's a whole art behind it. Even though I'm still the master of taking awkward outfit photos I have some useful tips for you. And to make it more realistic I used some old photos of mine. Please don't laugh too hard about my old awkward photos and outfits...





Don't take poses you wouldn't take in real life


Do act like a random stranger is taking pics of you outside


Don't have a background which distracts you from your outfit 


Do have an original background or a simple one


Don't take pictures inside your house


Do take pictures inside your house when it's "part" of your outfit (in this case it's my mess) or when you just have nowhere else to go or when there's a simple background.


Don't take your own photos without a tripod


Do let others (or your tripod) take your photos



Don't fake your smile



Do smile or laugh when you're actually smiling or laughing

I hope these tips were helpful and if you have more tips you can dump them in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Hanne, you are such a cutie patotie (cough, I mean rad mother f-cker) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡