Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

my music collection

Rest in peace my old laptop. You were there for me when no one else was. Okay, let's not get all emotional and get on with the real stuff. My very old macbook was totally dead, I couldn't even watch a youtube video without it shutting itself down. My dad said I could buy his macbook air for only 100 euros. That's so cheap! So I said goodbye to my old laptop and welcomed this new one which works so great. And now I was finally able to download iMove (my old macbook was too old to download it...). I really love editing videos and it's a great way to pass the time. This weekend I filmed my whole music collection which contains my cds, records, iTunes and also my parents' cds and records. They have a great music taste! Okay enough talking, let's get to the video. Continue reading to see it.





2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡